You are currently browsing the tag archive for the ‘mint’ tag.
Perhaps it’s the recent snow dump that’s rubbing off on me – but I have been so drawn to monochromatic color schemes of late. I’ve found myself pinning and hearting things that are black, white and grey for weeks! Thank goodness spring is on the horizon – and as it nears – I’m hoping more pops of color will creep into my creative landscape.
- Animal Fox original painting by Celine
- Mint Green earring studs by Dariami
- Insect Specimen No. 1 by Tina Tarnoff
- At the Window Garden Ledge pillow cover by Linda McMaster
- Large Mountain necklace by Meghann Rader
- Sitting Deer statue by Mahzer & Vee
Love love loving on Caitlin Peters over at Wanderlustings for presenting me with a Stylish Blogger Award!
So now it’s up to me to award seven other bloggers who are stirring things up while revealing seven interesting facts about me. Read the rest of this entry »
I discovered Soaphappy! this past November when selling my Pierogi Picnic goodies in a local craft show. Desperate for a stick of natural lip balm, I promptly snatched up a stick of their ultra hydrating Vanilla blend. This one product made me an instant convert.