You are currently browsing the tag archive for the ‘gift guide’ tag.
I just can’t get enough of the fabulous gift guide below that we featured on the blog Sprout Chicago this week. I find myself going back to gape time and time again – and realized that I should share it with Pierogi Picnic fans as well! Enjoy!
1) Navy Phantom Tights by Qoo Qoo Fashion
2) Vanilla Chai Perfume Oil by Long Winter Soap Co
3) Aqua “Life She Imagined” Print by Amanda Catherine Des
4) Craft Nail Transfers by Kate Broughton
5) Double Gal Vintage Bag from Bird Trouble
6) Bilbao Colored Handle Teacups by A Quartzy Life
7) Love Made Me Do It Ring by Manoy Metal
8 ) White Blouse by Arcelia Home
9) Gold Dipped Geo Earrings by A Merry Mishap
This will be the second year in which my family will be cutting costs and consumerism by doing a secret santa exchange for the holidays. After decades of buying countless presents, it was just one year ago that we gave this new concept a spin – and it was so successful that we’ve decided to do it again!
In honor of living sustainably, both financially and ecologically, here is my second gift guide of the holiday season. The subject? A stylish sister who already has the world but needs a lil’ something to cheer her up. All of these gift guides have one thing in common: the artisans are all part of the Eco Etsy Street Team! Support these small businesses by shopping with them for the holidays.