You are currently browsing the tag archive for the ‘floral’ tag.
You know spring is really here when you see the tulips and other cool weather bulbs pushing out their leaves and bursting into color. It’s no wonder then that designers find it hard to resist the allure of bright colors and floral motifs in their own work. Every which way you turn you’ll be confronted with electric hues in flowery blooms.
From home goods to fashion pieces – the trend is truly contagious. And for good reason! Who doesn’t want some color in their life after a long and grey winter?! To help inspire you in how to harness the brilliant and happy power of neon florals – I’ve curated the following items from some of my favorite Etsy vendors. Enjoy!
1. Chickens Love Tattoos art print by Corella Design
2. Fantasy Floral vintage textile art by April Awakening
3. Cushion Covers in Floral A. Fluro pink by Aqua Door Designs
4. Floral Bird Spring illustration by Laurel Howells
5. Floral Print Heeled Shoes with Socks printable art by Didi Fox
6. Vintage Flower Power T-shirt from Pierogi Picnic
7. Neon Floral Backpack by Shaun Design
8. Sunset Cat art print by Teva Gallery
9. Spring Geometric Statement Necklace by Boo and Boo Factory
10. Vintage Tribal Embroidered Textile from Woman Shops World
11. Floral Printed Watercolor Leggings by Mess Queen New York
12. Neon Triangle Statement Necklace by Fable and Lore
13. Chrysanthemum Serious original art by Jess Hartridge
The weather is warm, the season is right and I’m seeing neon patterns every which way I turn! I’m loving the neo-floral prints I’ve been spotting on blogs, etsy and beyond. I’m not usually a fan of the style – but something about turning them on their head with neon hues makes them cutting edge and worthy of my devotion. So if you’ve feared looking like a sofa, try out one of these looks to take this trend for a spin.