You are currently browsing the tag archive for the ‘finds’ tag.
Perhaps it’s the recent snow dump that’s rubbing off on me – but I have been so drawn to monochromatic color schemes of late. I’ve found myself pinning and hearting things that are black, white and grey for weeks! Thank goodness spring is on the horizon – and as it nears – I’m hoping more pops of color will creep into my creative landscape.
- Animal Fox original painting by Celine
- Mint Green earring studs by Dariami
- Insect Specimen No. 1 by Tina Tarnoff
- At the Window Garden Ledge pillow cover by Linda McMaster
- Large Mountain necklace by Meghann Rader
- Sitting Deer statue by Mahzer & Vee
I am honored to be featured in another round of Etsy Finds. Today’s email blast ran with the theme of “Bold & Beautiful” and highlighted a number of trends. What was one of them? Color blocking! And I’m proud to report that my eco-chic ‘Night Shift” dress was included in the spread.
My“Green Girl” bathing suit was featured in an Etsy Finds email this week – joy!
Pierogi Picnic was just featured in today’s Etsy Finds newsletter! I am so stoked that the new “Beach Bums” bathing suit design is receiving so much love and attention. Go Etsy!