Peter pan collars are uber popular these days – so it must have been a stroke of genius or ESP when I debuted the Never Never Land design last year. These tops take cotton t-shirts and transform them into cinched comfy tunics. I then screen print the shape of a vintage collar around the necklines for a flirty retro look. Easy to wear and wash – they’re one of my all-time favorite designs.
Top Posts & Pages
- DIY: Cozy Sweater Bracelets
- DIY: Love Patch
- An Indie Biz: 2013 Planning Worksheet
- Events & Sales: Making Room for Baby!
- DIY: Lampshade Facelift
- Featured Designs: Cycle Sweatshirts Are Back!
- Inspiration: What We Save Saves Us
- Inspiration: Suitcase Dresser
- DIY: Upcycled Infinity Scarf
- Cute as a Button: DIY Earring Tutorial
Design by Lydia Krupinski © Copyright 2013. Pierogi Picnic. All Rights Reserved. All content on this site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted. Feel free to post images but link back to www.pierogipicnic.com or the original post.