It’s officially 2 weeks until the big move and I can’t stop fascinating about our new digs. I am ‘pinning’ away on Pinterest, collecting ideas and inspirations on how to nest in my new abode. The site is chalked full of incredible DIY projects and photos of furniture that can be easily replicated using salvaged materials. Below is a look at all of my recent discoveries, which I plan on incorporating into the design of our new apartment.
Top Posts & Pages
- DIY: Love Patch
- Events & Sales: Making Room for Baby!
- Featured Designs: Cycle Sweatshirts Are Back!
- DIY: Homemade Cheek & Lip Stain
- DIY: Cozy Sweater Bracelets
- Living Green: Starved Rock Babymoon
- DIY: Cozy Sweater Stockings
- Cute as a Button: DIY Earring Tutorial
- DIY: Homemade Cheek & Lip Stain II
Design by Lydia Krupinski © Copyright 2013. Pierogi Picnic. All Rights Reserved. All content on this site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted. Feel free to post images but link back to www.pierogipicnic.com or the original post.